It’s very interesting. I haven’t read the book since I finished editing it, and this is a great way to A) renew interest for other people and B) Revisit my work without feeling like I am under any real pressure.
Below is what I have released so far, but please let me know if you have a better line in mind for me to put to the masses:
- For that hour, the Hero felt like he was drowning above water.
- What is even the point in self-improvement if I am not to enjoy whatever I achieve?
- Maybe it was for the best that he was alone.
- Luka hugged him./He tried as hard as he could to hug back./He tried to call her a fool for thinking he was gone/He tried many things.
- In a hospital near you, a heart monitor squeals./In a town far away, a girls heart breaks